Sunday 23 June 2013

Area-X - Mission guide

 Area-X - A Time Traveling Otome Game
I also have a guide for how to get each guys good ending. If interested, it can be found here!

This guide currently doesn't have the missions for Ferim's path. I'll be updating it with them soon!
Now includes Ferim's missions!

Mission 1
From left to right start with Thursday and end with Wednesday
Alternatively see here.

Mission 2
Click around the screen until you find a light (almost white) square, then click that square again.

Belph missions
Mission lll
Main hall – Click the papers and blood trail
Operator room – Click the broken wires
Launch site – Click on the broken glass
Cafeteria – Click the food on the floor (looks more like spilt coffee) and the U-Pad by the chairs

Mission lV
Up x3
Right
Up x2
Right x2
Down
Right x2
Up x2
Left
Up
Left x4
Down
Left x3
Up
Left x2
Down
Left x2
Down
Left
Down x2
Left
Down x3
Right x2
Up x2
Right
Up x2
Or follow the grey path in this screen shot

Mission V
26 black notes on the piano
26 letters in the English alphabet
Click on the music sheet stand for the word.
If you have trouble with the English alphabet/are too lazy to look, I have a screen shot of the order of the numbers to input here.

Yuras Missions
Mission lll
Iron Ore as the Striker
Fungus as the Tinder
Pentlandite as the Holder

Mission lV
Last row – second one down
Press change twice

Mission V
More or less a game of sudoku

Rexus Missions
Mission lll
Same a mission 3 for Belph's route but check both robots in the launch room as well this time.

Mission lV
Check middle pillow
Chest poster
Check draws under the pot/black box
Check pot
Check black box
Check both draws above pot/black box
Check draws under pot/black box again
Check poster again
Check area on the left side of the plant

Mission V
From left to right
Blue, Yellow, Violet, Indigo, Red, Green, Orange

Livan Missions
Mission lll
Exactly the same as Rexus third mission

Mission lV
The 'note' has all the details for the recipe.
Set the heat to average and time to 40 minutes

Mission V
On the left side, bottom shelf there is a book with a picture of a bear holding a pinwheel. Set the four bears on the bed posts in accordance to it.



Ferim Missions
Mission lV
As a rule of thumb, I'm going to suggest talking to anyone you meet (They all have interesting things to say anyway). This mission seemed to take me far longer than the rest >.<
Go to Main Hall – Area – Cafeteria – Examine the room
Area – Main Hall – Thera – Area – Lounge – Bartender
Go back to Main Hall – Examine the room
Go to Science Lab – Warp – Middle Ages – Examine the town
Warp – Future – Make your way to ORZ Headquarters – Work station – Agent D – Browse the Database – The Red Forest - ORZ Headquarters – Agent A
Warp – Ice Age – Area – Cave – Examine area

Mission V
Speaking to Ferim gives the best solution for completing this mission.
The one where he tells you to use the mnemonic of the seven deadly sins.

22 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the guide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I remember I was pulling my hair out trying to figure some of these out so I'm happy to help :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the solution to Ferim mission V???
    I really don't understand wht he mean by mnemonic :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the answer pretty easy by googling "mnemonic seven deadly sins" - It's like the third link. I've also put a reference picture on this page with the answers.

      Delete
  4. Do you know if there is gallery password just like in x-note?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I read there isn't currently a gallery but it will be added in the next version. If you've bought this version of the game out now, you will be able to send Zeiva Inc an email to upgrade for free when it's released.

      Delete
  5. Im wondering, there are 2 alternate paths for Rexus, how can I obtain the other path??

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the password for unlocking the other routes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've played the entire game now - but I still don't understand why Irina had to die. I don't even fully understand why Livian wanted to destroy the time machine in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are all of these endings so sad!? ;n; They're so cruel... The first two were so ":D Oh my god happiness forever!!! Dandelions and rainbows and unicorn farts! The other's will be happy as well!" Then it's like NOPE we're about to rip your heart out.
    But thank you for your guides! :D I never would've figured out Livan's good ending without you! Nor that Ferrim mission with the memories. =_= so... much.... backtracking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to help me with Belph V mission, even with that picture i don't get it!..Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 26 black notes on the piano, think of those as numbers, left being the lowest (1) and right being the highest (26). Now using the screen shot I provided, use this to input the correct numbers. Hope that helps, not really sure how else to explain it.

      Delete
  10. Thank you soooo much! This is really good stuff! I wanted to buy the game but oh well, the demo is enough for m--- not! I want to buy the game but, sad life, I have no money... poor me ;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jus' wondering: (spoilers ahead!)

    In the Ice Age you get the chance to find memory cards but one of them needs a password, d'you happen to know that password or is this something we're unable to achieve? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not 100% sure if we are thinking of the same thing, but if we are, I believe the password is BUSINESS. It's been a while since I needed to remember this haha^^

      Delete
  12. i cant get to red place :/ why that...
    Belph missions IV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not sure. Did you follow the directions I gave or the picture as visual reference? I know if you make to many moves you get sent back to the beginning. The problem with this mission is if you don't follow the directions exactly, for example, you had to backtrack a few spaces, you wont make it.
      I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help ^^;

      Delete
  13. I'm sorry to bother you again. But I saw in a walkthrough that Essi is also a contact in the status menu. Do you have any idea in which path I can find her? I already played all path's, so I have no idea how to gain her. Someone said you get to meet her in Ferim's path, is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I'm not sure. I remember seeing her but if I think about it, it must have been on Rexus path since that's the only logical answer. I believe that is the only era both Elcia and Essi are in together. My saves were lost when I moved my game from my desktop to my games folder after playing it but I'll try to go back and find her for you. I'm not sure why you'd find her in Ferim's path though, I mean, unless you are talking about the super young Essi ?

      Delete
    2. I know, it didn't make much sense for me to either to find her in Ferim's path. But I did find the two remaining characters of the database, the two empty spots next to Scid. You get them if you seek out Loil. Even though you'll get a bad ending, you will get them in your database. My other wild guess is that Essi could be in the Ice Age. Since there is still one open spot which happens to be next to Ciera and Brash. It's crazy I know, but I don't know where else to look really.

      Delete